--learned to hold her bottle and feed herself;
--started rocking back and forth on her arms and legs; and
--started holding out her arms for her Mommy! (my favorite).
She also took her first big girl ride in a shopping cart.



It's funny how kids will all of a sudden start doing all sorts of things.
In other Heppe news, Michael just got back from his annual snowmobile trip to Michigan. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate so he didn't get to ride as much as usual. Then of COURSE the day he left Michigan they got 4 inches of snow!!
I had my hours cut back at work (temporarily) so I've taken a second job at a children's consignment shop called Tadpoles. It's great! I usually only work weekends and I won't ever work past 8pm. AND I have first choice of baby clothes that come in! How perfect! Even when I go back full time at my regular job I'm going to keep the part time job so we can save some money.
She is such a big girl! She looks so precious sitting in the shopping cart.... she's so proud of herself!
ReplyDelete~shari