Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sarah's Crawling!

WOW! After a couple of weeks of rocking back and forth, Sarah finally crawled tonight. How exciting! Of course, in about a week when she gets really fast, I'll probably be singing a different tune. Here's a video of the big event.




We got snow last weekend!!!! The snow was really wet and mushy - not the type you can really get out and play in. But it came down really fast. I was at work and over an inch fell in 30 minutes. We wound up having to close the store because no one was coming in and the weather was getting bad really quickly. All the snow was gone the next day except for the muddy snowmen in people's yards. This video is not the greatest, and it's very short lol.



My work week was a little crazy. Job # 1 has passed the point of being unreasonable about their expectations of my time even though I'm working reduced hours. They are basically ruining my great babysitting situation with their unwillingness to give me a fixed schedule while my hours are reduced. I was told "You're not being a team player." Yeah, well, their team isn't helping me pay full time babysitting hours while losing money each week!!! But job # 2 is still great. I absolutely love working there. If only it paid what job#1 pays.

So, what have I learned this week? Hmmm.... I learned snow is fun in moderation, babies can always make you laugh, and no matter how good your employer is, always watch your back! haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment