Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another busy week

It was another busy week for Sarah. Let's see, she's crawing really fast now, and she's starting to pull up on stuff. She actually pulled herself up on Jennifer's couch for a couple of seconds. It's hard to believe!

Her favorite song is Itsy Bitsy Spider. If she gets fussy or cranky, the only thing that will make her happy is if I sing it. It's pretty funny! Oh, and she shares stuff now. If she' chewing on her keys or sucking her thumb, she'll try to put them in your mouth. How sweet that she wants to share!!

Still no teeth yet, but I'm ok with that.

Here's some new pictures of Sarah with Perry. In the first picture she's wearing the outfit Perry picked out for her. It's a little big, but she'll be wearing it by this summer. Perry's such a good cousin!

Here's Kitty in the pack & play. She loves it in there!


As of right now I'm an absentee mom. I work so many hours that I'm never home. It's really hard, but I really want to be able to stay home with Sarah next year so I'll make the sacrifice now. If I can get half our debt paid off we can afford to do it. I'll still work part-time at Tadpoles, but at least I'll be able to take her to swim lessons or do other fun stuff with her. I'd rather work a ton now when she won't remember it than later when she'll get anxious about it. Michael's been great, though. He picks her up every night and makes dinner. The house is a wreck, but we can't do it all!!! :) At least I have Saturdays off now, where as before I didn't have any days off. I do miss having my afternoons free, but I'll live.

The upside of working so much is that I'm losing a lot of weight. I've lost a total of 45 lbs. I'm 185 lbs and wearing a size 14. I feel a lot better, that's for sure. People keep asking me how I've done it. I tell them, work two jobs and take care of a baby!! You'll lose weight, too. Haha!!

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you! It's hard work being a Mom and working hard as you are! The benefits will be sweet in the future...Shawn and I are working towards being debt free ourselves (Dave RAmsey fans!)

    You look amazing, and Sarah is gorgeous. I miss you, woman!

    ReplyDelete