Sunday, March 15, 2009

Why I love my husband

Michael got up with Sarah multiple times last night. She's been in a really cranky mood and does not like to be left alone. He didn't even come ask for help. :)

He hasn't complained about me working so many hours and he's really helping out a lot.

When I told him "I weigh 188 lbs! I haven't been under 190 lbs in 3 years." He said, "You weighed that right before you got pregnant, right?" Nope, I was 42 lbs heavier then, but how sweet he thought I was the same size as now, right? lol

He bought me a red Adidas shirt last night :)

He makes really good Brunswick stew.

2 comments:

  1. Hep is one of the most solid humans EVER! You are both lucky to have eachother!! Love u guys! Miss ya tons!!!

    Clive

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a KEEPER! Great list, maybe I'll make one too???? lol - Tracy

    ReplyDelete